The Corporation or Governing Body (also known as the Board of Governors or just “the board”) is made up of a range of people drawn for a variety of roles, backgrounds and organisations all with a dedication and passion about education in Coventry.
- Amanda Annan
- Vic Bellanti
- Alina Bluma-Geka
- Charlotte Bosworth
- Stuart Brand
- Chris Cooper
- Di Crookes
- Stewart Fergusson
- Maggie Galliers CBE (Chair)
- Russell Moseley
- Rajay Naik
- Carl Pearson (Vice-Chair)
- Stuart Rolt
- Sandra Smith
- Martin Sparrow
- Steve Stewart OBE
Becoming a Governor
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Governor, please contact Jim Edwards, Clerk to the Corporation: email@example.com
The Corporation is responsible for determining the mission and strategic direction of the College, ensuring the effective and efficient use of resources, the solvency of the College, and the safeguarding of its assets. Published papers of all Corporation meetings are available for members of the public to access in the College’s Learning Resource Centre during normal opening hours.
- Corporation Minutes 24 05 2017
- Corporation Minutes 22 03 2017
- Corporation Minutes 15 02 2017
- Corporation Minutes 07 12 2016
- Corporation Minutes 23 11 2016
- Corporation Minutes 19 10 2016
- Corporation Minutes 21 09 2016
- Corporation Minutes 13 07 2016
- Corporation Minutes 22 06 2016
- Corporation Minutes 18 05 2016
- Corporation Minutes 20 04 2016
- Corporation Minutes 23 03 2016
- Special Corporation Minutes 21 10 2015
- Corporation Minutes 16 09 2015
- Corporation Minutes 08 07 2015
Strategy and Oversight
The Corporation sets the strategic direction of the College.
Periodically we are reviewed by the various overseeing and funding bodies that govern UK FE Colleges.Strategic Plan 2016-18
The public consultation for the proposed merger of City College Coventry and Henley College Coventry has now finished. We have placed the best interests of students, employers and the communities we serve at the heart of our proposals.
You can look at the full report here Response to Public Consultation 9th June 2017 final.